Red Rider Cut-off & Finishing Discs, Box of 100
Newly developed technologies have led to improvements in durability, efficiency, and comfort with finishing and cutting tasks using the Red Rider Discs.
We have incorporated the strength, durability and cutting efficiency of Alumina in the fabrication of the non-contaminating Red Rider Discs.
Red Rider Discs:
- Cuts and Finishes all alloys faster than conventional discs
- Lasts longer, even on hard chrome alloys
- Reduces heat build up
- Increased durability, high resistance to breakage
- Reduces metal waste
- Reduces unpleasant odors
- Eliminates black lines on porcelain surfaces
- Ideal for cutting sprues from pressed Zirconia